07-Sept-20: Depart from Sfo/Lax on award winning Singapore Airlines.
Enjoy in flight entertainment and world class gourmet. Overnight on board.
08-Sept-20: Kuala Lumpur – Arrival
Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be met at the airport and escorted to your hotel. Free at leisure on own arrangement. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur .
09-Sept-20: Breakfast is served at hotel. 0900hrs, pick up from hotel and proceed for KL Highlights Discovery (approx. 8 Hours) Highlights. Did you know that tin mining built KL? Get the inside story on how Chinese miners of the 1850s made waves with the meeting point of two rivers that contributed to the KL we see today. This half day tours takes you on a journey back in time to KL’s roots at the Royal Selangor Pewter Visitor’s Centre that pays homage to tin as the main component in making pewter. Other attractions include the River Confluence (birth place of KL). The independence Square. The Sultan Abdul Samad building, Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, the King’s Palace, Batu Caves. Back to hotel after tour. Free at leisure for the rest of the day. Overnight Kuala Lumpur .
10-Sept-20: Kuala Lumpur Breakfast is served at hotel. Free day for you to explore the city on your own or shopping. Overnight Kuala Lumpur .
11-Sept-20: Kuala Lumpur – Singapore After breakfast to airport fly to Singapore. On arrival Changi International Airport, your will be met by representative and transfer to your hotel. Rest of day at leisure. Overnight in Singapore.
Half day city tour by english speaking guide.
* Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang,
Singapore Cricked Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of the former Supreme Court ad City Hall.
* Stop at the Merlion Part and enjoy the impressive views of the Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
* Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temple, before driving past Chinatown.
* Proceed to Singapore’s fist UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boast a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
* Let yours senses come alive a Little India as you walk past shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands. Overnight in Singapore.
13-Sept-20: Singapore(Breakfast) All day is free at leisure. Overnight Singapore.
14-Sept-20: Singapore(Breakfast) After breakfast you will be transferred to airport and fly back home.